Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Missing Him Monday...a day late

I missed yesterday. My anxiety level is high...we only have 7 days, 5 hours and 58 minutes until we are reunited! Somehow most of the last six months have been much easier than these past 2 weeks! To say I can't wait for him to get home would be a complete understatement. All the emotions, fears, worries, etc. that have been kept in check for the deployment seem to be flooding out of me now. Funny how that works.

Anyway, now that he is so close to being home, his usual "chores" won't be mine for much longer. Tuesday is trash day. Every other Tuesday is recycling day. There are only 2 more Tuesday mornings before he gets home! So, I took out the trash this morning, and next Tuesday I will take out the trash and the recycling. Then I am done! =)

So, Dear, missing you immensely is...






...or should I say me? Let me add how grateful I am to have a loving husband who is a great father to our children and a man who is willing to help me with anything and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment