Monday, January 10, 2011

Missing Him Monday

I am tired today from shoveling snow 3 times in about a 24 hour span. We got about 6 inches total (my guess, anyway).I have discovered two things (although I am pretty sure I rediscover them each time I do this chore). 1) I loathe shoveling snow. 2) It is a really good workout! =)

He is almost done with his deployment...just 22+ (hopefully) short days until we get to meet him at the airport! The weather where he has been hasn't been quite as cold as our's has, and he hasn't had any snow. So, missing him today is the very snow I shoveled...and the snowman that could have been built...and the snowballs that could have been thrown...and the fort that could have provided a barricade. =) And even the sledding that we might have done at his high school alma mater.

No comments:

Post a Comment